Implementing the sales and marketing policies and procedures within the company, and providing frequent reports to the management
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned food service accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods
- Acquire new food service accounts for QNIE
- Activate national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Identify market potential in order to establish new account, achieve food service sales volume and revenue.
- Maintain, monitor, and regularly evaluate pricing and contracts with customers so as to provide products and services that meet standards of quality, timeliness and cost.
- Executes effective HORECA account-specific marketing & Sales programs.
- Build strong, influential & collaborative business relationship with the customer at various levels - Chefs, Purchase & Receiving
- Provide sales consulting/ training on the existing company products/ new products to the customer
- Ensure Order Follow up & product delivery
- Improve Basket Penetration Customer wise
- organize events at customer basis to promote new items and generate more vol
- Timely submission of any reports or market surveys as requested by the company (market survey,Competitors activity, ECP, trading policies etc).
- Develops frequent sales and development reports by account showing all opportunities and areas of growth and exhausts all efforts to exceed the preset targets.
- Develop a customer development technique by promoting new products and new SKUs to the customers and supporting the customer to get more sales and revenue.
- Develop a customer development proposal and get support from the management to execute it.
- Ensure payment collection within the stipulated time period (in coordination with Sales Supervisor/Manager; make sure that cash/ cheque is deposited on the same day.
Not more than 35years
+2 level education; Preference to Diploma in business, Marketing or a related field or Graduates
- A minimum of four years in Sale in the same capacity
- experience in handling Food Service accounts specific to HORECA customers in the region
- Strong Food Service contacts
- Ability to deal at all levels from Unit Head Chefs and Contract Managers through to Buyer level.
Possession of an appropriate, valid Qatar Driver’s License (Manual) and on the job training.
Skills, Capabilities and Languages (Optional)
- Full understanding of English language and preferably an Arabic speaker
- Communication Skills / Negotiation Skills / Time Management Skills / Computer Skills
- Demand generation
- Preferably have cooking skills
- Team Building skills